Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome to the new TheCrochetArtist.com!


Thank you for checking out the new online home of TheCrochetArtist.com! My goal here is to update my friends and fans with new creations and thoughts.

If you are not a fan or friend, find me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter @crochetartist, send me an email. Oh, I love technology! There's no rhyme or reason for you NOT to keep up to date with my goodies!

My specialties include sexy swim wear in the summer and fashionable hat and scarf sets in the winter. I have a soft spot for premature babies. I make from socks to dresses for these beautiful kids. I also make beaded jewelry, such as necklaces and anklets. Ladies, I make them to match your new swim suit! Don't we love that?!?!?!

Currently, I reside in South Florida. However, I have lots of connections in New York (I love my kids!). I will be traveling back and forth in the meantime.

Oh my god! I'm so excited to post the new hotness. Coming soon (like today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment